WAYS TO PAY
Whether you are an existing customer or a new customer you can pay for your goods in 2 different ways, order now pay later with your Personal Account or by credit/debit card
It’s easy, select your option at the checkout
1. Pay Using Our Personal Account *
1) The benefits of your personal account:
- Order today and send no money with your Afibel Personal Account facility
- You can try on your items in the comfort of your home
- Spread the cost in up to 25 flexible instalments
- You can pay for your goods month by month
- A Personal Account is easy to use
When using your Afibel Personal Account you will enjoy the freedom of sending no money and trying items in the comfort of your own home.
When you pay, this can be in full or over flexible instalments. Your statement is so simple and easy to follow, telling you what you owe, when you need to pay it and what.
Representative APR 37.7% variable.
2) Ways to pay your Personal Account :
- Pay online: To make an online payment you will need to log into the My Account area first. We accept all major debit/card cards excluding American Express and Solo.
- Automated balance enquiry and payment service: We offer a 24 hr automated service ; you can check your Afibel Select Personal Account balance or make a payment at any time by calling 0330 123 2451.
Payments will be processed immediately and shown on your Personal Account the same day.
- Pay by cheque / postal order by sending to:
AFIBEL Customer Service
1 Apollo Rise
Farnborough, GU14 0GT
- Pay at the Post Office : You can pay with cash over the counter using the payment slip on your statement at the Post Office.
Help when you need it most
If at any time you experience financial difficulty paying your Afibel Select Personal Account balance, we can help.
Simply telephone us on 0330 123 4084 and we will talk you through the options that are available to help.
*You can read the full terms and conditions by clicking here. Afibel may use a licenced credit agency to record a credit search. Afibel is authorised to offer credit to customers under the Consumer Credit Acts and our Consumer Credit Licence Number is 264768. Afibel is a member of the Consumer Credit Trade Association.
3) Your questions answered:
- Q. Can I pay in instalments ?
- A. YES ! Use your Personal Account to spread the cost in up to 25 instalments or choose to pay your balance in full.
- Q. How often will I be billed ?
- A. To help you keep up to date with your account, our statement will be sent to you every 28 days.
- Q. When is my payment due ?
- A. Your payment date is clearly shown on the front page of your statement as « TO REACH US BY ».
- Q. What happens if I miss a payment date?
- A. Please call us as soon as possible on 0330 123 5429 if you think you may miss your payment date.
2. Pay using credit card
Shopping online with us is safe, and we take the utmost care to ensure your personal details remain private. When you enter the checkout process, you are taken through our secure server. Our secure server encrypts all of your personal information including your credit/debit card number, name and address, and all other personal information, so that it cannot be accessed or read as the information travels over the Internet. You can therefore rest assured that shopping with us online is safe and secure.
Our site is also ISIS (Internet Shopping Is Safe) certified and verified by the Interactive Media Retail Group (IMRG).
The following credit/debit cards are accepted on our website: